$5 (Five for Fred)
Contributions to Fred Karger for President are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions by corporations, foreign nationals, labor unions, federal government contractors and minors under the age of 18 are prohibited. Federal law limits an individual to a maximum of $2,500 for the Primary Election and $2,500 for the General Election. Married couples may contribute $5,000 for the Primary Election and $5,000 for the General Election if the check is written on a joint account.
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
- I am not a federal government contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
By checking this box, I confirm that each of the above statements is true and accurate.